Frequently asked questions
- Do I have to be a Buddhist to benefit from meditation?
No. Anyone can learn basic meditation and experience the benefits that come from having a peaceful mind. Buddhists try to respect all people and are happy to help anyone regardless of whether they subscribe to another faith, or to none.
- Do I need to have experience in meditation or Buddhism to attend the classes?
No. All you need is the wish to improve yourself and the quality of your life.
- What do I need to bring to class?
Nothing in particular, however if you wish to take notes bring a pen and notepad.
- How should I dress for class?
No particular clothing is required.
- Do I have to sit on a cushion on the floor?
No, chairs are provided.